Sustainability is one of the biggest challenges facing our industry.
The fashion industry is one of the most resource-intensive industries in the world, but the rental model of ‘wearing and sharing’ is so good for the environment. At ACS, our goal is to improve the sustainability of the fashion industry by delivering ecological, robust, low-cost, dependable, profitable services to our customers.
Many years ago, we realised that – in order to accomplish our goal – we had to become ‘Sustainability Champions’ in everything we do. We constantly endeavour to recycle, reuse, and reduce waste and reduce energy consumption right across the business. We’ve successfully developed and maintained a circular fashion system.
We’re immensely proud that:
– Zero waste from our business goes to landfill
– We use an innovative, eco-friendly Ozone chamber to sanitise our garments
– We continually reduce our energy costs, water consumption and CO₂ emissions
– We efficiently use the by-products of our processes
– We participate in the Fleet Recognition Scheme to ensure efficient, cleaner transport operations
– We strive to achieve a positive impact on society
– We look after the workplace health, safety and wellbeing of all our people
We’re huge believers in the fact that all positive environmental changes we make contribute to us delivering ‘Fashion Without The Footprint’.